Silent Treatment

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MRSH, Jul 1, 2004.

1. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Haven't seen this one before.

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly the man realized that the next day he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting
    to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper,

"Please wake me at 5:00 AM."

He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife
    hadn't waked him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.

The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Women can be truly evil.....brilliant :twisted:
  3. EIBB_Ray

EIBB_Ray Member

tsk tsk tsk Matt, by propagating this joke you have violated the male code, please forfeit your membership card.

We all know women are superior (or at leat those of us who are smart SAY that's true.) but you don't need to pour fuel on the fire with posts like this..... :wink:
  4. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Hehehe... :twisted: :twisted: :lol: !!
  5. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

:twisted: :twisted: truely evil!!
  6. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Its great isnt it?! :D
  7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

That’s what you think… we’re just acting like morons so that one day we can catch you all off guard with a sudden deed of such brilliance that you will stand in awe for many days… we haven’t quite decided what it is yet, but when we do, you better watch out!!!
  8. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

will be watching, fortunatly women are able to do more than two things at once tho, so while watching out for these "intelligent" men we can continue about our everyday lives not needing to worry! :D
  9. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Member

Yes, Lear. :roll:

arrgh! past english lessons have infected my! :oops:
  10. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

hahahahaha very good!! :D
  11. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Not true I'm afraid. This however is a fact and it's then many times have the women in your lives claimed to be able to multi task, attempted to perform several tasks at one time (whilst advertising it to the world I might add) and not quite finished any of the things they set out to do. I'll wager it's 99% of the times that they do anything.
    Women cannot multi task they can multi partially finish.
    And the men have to be able to repair the damage straight away or God help them.

I'm right aren't I?
  12. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Not at all.

13. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

women can be evil, this is true, but men can be equally worse!

especially with the "guilt trip" model.

kk x
  14. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

love it!
  15. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

16. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

How do women have time to be evil when they are supposed to be making the tea, doing the washing and walking the dog :twisted:
  17. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

18. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

They train the dogs to walk themselves, they make the tea with all the things that the male (for the purpose of this little sexist debate) eatees don't like and as for washing those sharp implements........ :twisted: It;s a win win situation :wink:
  19. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I'm glad someone could think of a clever reply... :roll: :oops:
  20. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Not sure about that, I'm waiting for all the errors to be pointed out..... but not a bad attempt for someone as sleepy as I am!