Should Super_Sop own up to the Toilet Bag incident?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by flugelgal, Jun 10, 2004.

?

So - should our very own bright and sunny Super_Sop own up to the Toilet Bag Incident?

1. YES

88.9%
  2. NO

11.1%
  1. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

So - should our very own bright and sunny Super_Sop own up to the Toilet Bag Incident?

Can't make a poll here but what are your thoughts on the matter?

2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I'm voting Yes, because Bennyboy is now on his 2nd Official Warning and if he takes the blame for this could possibly be evicted.
    I think this could see the housemates starting to work as a team.

:wink:

3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Well, 2md doesn't like me, so i might as well own up (even though It wasn't me)

4. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Not a very sincere apology from BunnyBoy. I wonder why they didn't all get together and actually discuss this.... :roll:

5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Because they don't listen to me... :'(

6. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Well looks like he owned up - what an all round good guy we have in the BOC Brother House in Super_Sop. Super by name, Super by Nature! I hope BunnyBoy remembers this for all time to come. :D

PS I wonder if the forfeit is just for Super_Sop or if it's for all of the housemates?

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

But it was Craig who did it ..... (honestly, we were chatting about it ages ago!, didn't think it'd get THIS serious :O)

8. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Super_Sop's owned up - and will receive a forfeit

The forfeit will be decided by you - so what does Craig deserve?

9. HBB

HBB Active Member

Extreme Tickling?

10. HBB

HBB Active Member

500 word essay on why the Bass Trombone is a better instrument than the Soprano Cornet ...

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Super_Sop
    Toilet Bag
    Toilet Bag Incident
    incident
    thoughts
  12. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Hmm... :roll:

He could wear BunnyBoc's smelly socks on his hands for a day, or he could have to wash the toilet bag out, or he could have something else put in his signature like "I was sick in a toilet bag and I'm very sorry" (but I'm not evil enough to get the wording right). He could have an avatar without a bright shirt in it for a day. *shrugs*

13. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Even worse, he could have MY avatar for a week... :twisted:

14. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Since he's an English person, he could have to record himself aloud reading out a Robert Burns poem and have to post it up somewhere for us to listen to...?

(sorry Craig)