Shickle shackle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ju33les, Jul 27, 2004.

1. ju33les

ju33les Member

On Big Brother the housemates are shackled together in pairs...which got me thinking. Who would you hate to be shackled to from history /fictictional characters?(no-one from here please...keep it "nice")
    I'm not answering 'cos I get shackled to loads of people each week........... :? :wink:
  2. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Johnny Wilkinson... only because my free hand would get sore after punching him in the face for the 200th time...
  3. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

If I was forced to be eternally shackled to that Emma from the new BB, I would jump off a cliff. I'd try to land on her but either way I'd be free of her.
    Sorry if her fan reads this, but she gets right on my :evil:
  4. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

the bloke from the safestyle uk adverts "YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE! I SAID YOU..." he does my head in!!!!

or possibly freddy kruger, for obvious reasons. (same applies with jack the ripper)
  5. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I'd hate to be shackled to a percussionist. They'd probably either continue to shake the shackles to some rhythym or pund on the shackles with their drumsticks. I couldn't handle it!!!

6. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

Ooooh Yea! Or the guy from the Esure ads "calm down dear it's only a commercial" and "...go to my daughter company"..."i'm not your daughter" grrrrrrrrr He winds me up!!

And while we're on the subject of being wound up... MICHELLE???? What is she playing at? she has serious jealousy issues. I feel so sorry for Shell being tied to Stuart cos of all the comments that are being thrown her way.... get a grip! GET MICHELLE OUT!!!!!

...and... breathe....
  7. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

isnt it sister company?
    yeh, he's annoying. OR fred elliott..... just coz of the voice and the teeth.... and the fact he's a butcher would make me wanna hurl!!!
  8. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

Yea it is sister! that makes mre sense! thought Daughter looked a bit strange when i wrote it!! :hammer :hammer
  9. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

yeah the woman off that one really ducks me off aswell!!!
  10. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

How about Harry Enfield's character?

"Only me! Now you don't want to do it like that, you want to do it like this . . ."
  11. Alice

Alice Member

Rik Waller, just because he's so annoying. Or Garath from the office, the Character not the actor.
  12. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

The logical answer is I don't want to be shakled to that German cannibal bloke, you know, the one who cooked and ate.... :shock:

On a lighter note I'd hate to be shakled to Kylie Minogue, I'd make 10 of her :x

I've just realised I can't spell shackled. I think my index finger is onn strke.

Can we say who we'd like to be shackled to? In that case almost certainly Rik Waller. He'd make 10 of me and I'd have a handy soft pillow and possibly mattress and i could thump him whenever I wanted to.
  13. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

ah, now i'd like to be shackled to johnny depp (in full pirate costume) purely because its johnny depp in his pirate costume (i've never seen anything more gorgeous!!!)

or my partner coz i love her loads :)