Sheffield - Is this a tmp Social ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by tubafran, Mar 26, 2004.

1. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

If a group of tmpers meet together for a night out does this become an official tmp event? Is there an agreed format to the evening, is there a minimum number of people required and do we have to have an extended period of notice before the event?

Anyway here goes:

The Date: Saturday 27th March 2004
    The Place: Walkabout Bar, Sheffield
    The Time: 7.00 pm
    Whats Happening?: England v France on big screen and definately a curry later (pythagoras and curry is a sight to behold)
    Who's going? :
    Confirmed tmp members are timbloke, yorkshire pudding, i'm not a manc, pythagoras, tara, sunnyjimbob and me plus non tmpers real andy and real kate and maybe geordiecolin (even if he's still not drinking)

Anybody else care to come along - no apologies please just confirmations.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Sheffield
    France
    England
    Walkabout Bar
    tara
  3. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Tell me where the Walkabout is, and I'll be there. Though I'll have to be restrained as I'll need to trundle off home.

4. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

5. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Splendid. I'll see you there. And I've got Daniel's mible number for when sorry if I can't find it...!

6. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Not a tMP Social then

Apologies to those people organising the Huddersfield Social. Not wishing to tread on anybodies toes but posted this thread and didn't see yours was already on going. Spotted that the Birmingham social had got moved on though.