sexiest man

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by princess, Oct 5, 2006.

1. princess

princess New Member

Ive noticed there have been previous threads on who is the sexiest female bander, who do us girls think is the sexiest male bander :oops: ?
  2. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Can we vote for ourselves? :biggrin: :tongue:

:hi to tMP by the way!
  3. princess

princess New Member

You can vote for yourself, only if your sexy though!
  4. Di

Di Active Member

OK, we allowed "who's the prettiest lady in banding", so I guess we must allow the tables to be turned. But let's remember the "fff" rule. Keep it fun and keep it clean. No silly nonsense now. ;)
  5. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Oooh Oooh Oooh, I remember one area about 5 years ago we found the most bestest looking guy in the world, we had no idea what his name was so we called him sexy mark, and he played for a band begining with f i believe. Not a very accurate description i know, but he must be out there still somewhere! come on, show yourself! :)

I think our ex percussionist at Pendennis would like to nominate MajoreSteve ;)
  6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

But Kelly, I wasn't playing for a band beginning with 'f' then??? ;)
  7. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

My band's got some good looking blokes in it... We're a bit lacking on the good looking ladies tho LOL.
    -(tongue in cheek btw)-
  8. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

my band has some lovely ladies in but is somewhat lacking in the male department :rolleyes:
  9. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Is there a thread for 'sexiest front row'? as we would surely be winning that with our front row on Monday of Lauren, Kathryn, (Stuart!), and Guro (who is norwegian!!)
    Stuart thought hed died and gone to heaven, while the Bariphonium section could barely concentrate! :) If only I had a photo to share with you all!...... ;-)
  10. princess

princess New Member

has anyone seen the principle cornet player of fodens?? i think he is hot!!!
  11. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Nah, he's passed it now ;)

I'll be sure to point him in this direction next time I speak to him so he knows you're thinking of him :D
  12. MickM

MickM Member

Has Wilky been sacked then!!!! :wink:
  13. KMJ Recordings

14. KMJ Recordings

Only because you were unsuccessful in recruiting me on whatever instrument it was - horn? :confused:
  15. ratley

ratley Member

Alan Morrison...................

He encouraged me to triple tongue whilst sitting in traffic............mmmmmmmmmm........

16. rebecca

rebecca Member

He's a nice lad too. I have to admit that i find Prof King quite fit, he's not your stereo typical conductor, however i'm not sure about the long hair. There are many more fit guys out there but they have big enough heads without being named on here, lol!
  17. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Oi! :-? though to be fair, I dont think I'm all that qualified to answer said question!

TIMBONE Active Member

Yea you are right, all the best ones are married ;)
  19. leisa

leisa Active Member

:rolleyes: rebecca i am dissappointed in u, not about the naming guys bit but the other bit tut tut!!

The only reason Flixton dont have nice men is obviously cos all the women intimidate them!! hehe :tongue:
  20. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Now come on David .... I've already said I'd come along to Becontree if I moved to Essex :wink: , there's no need to tempt me any further.:tup