Severn Tunnel Band - 3rd Section

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by yoshi77, Jun 8, 2011.

1. yoshi77

yoshi77 Member

Severn Tunnel Band (3rd Section Nationally) are looking to recruit cornet and bass players. The band rehearse twice weekly (Wednesday and Friday) between 7.30 and 9.00 at Caldicot RFC. This is a commited band with concerts and contests on the horizon. If you are interested in joining this friendly and motivated band please contact myself on 07531 106822

:)

2. yoshi77

yoshi77 Member

This commited band is still looking to recruit bass (Eb or Bb) and cornet (all positions) players. However all players are welcome as we look to strengthening this forward thinking band. The band rehearse twice weekly (Wednesday and Friday) between 7.30 and 9.00 at Caldicot RFC. This is a commited band with concerts and contests on the horizon. If you are interested in joining this friendly and motivated band please contact myself on 07531 106822

3. yoshi77

yoshi77 Member

Severn Tunnel Band (Caldicot) is looking to recruit new players to further strengthen the band into the new year, ahead of the regional contest in March. The band is looking for a solo cornet player (Principal Cornet position available for the right application) and bass players (Eb or Bb). We welcome any new players as we look to strengthening this forward thinking band. The band rehearse twice weekly (Wednesday and Friday) between 7.30pm and 9.00pm at Caldicot RFC. This is a commited band with both concerts and contests on the horizon. If you are interested in joining this friendly and motivated band please contact myself on 07531 106822 or drop me a PM.