selling online??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by tallyh, Sep 21, 2007.

1. tallyh

tallyh New Member

anyone recommend any good places online other than ebay or here to sell stuff? Had some bad experiences with ebay and wanna take my business else where?

Thanks,
    henry

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    ebay
    wanna
    business
    bad experiences
    good places
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I guess it depends on what you're selling?

4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

5. needmorevodka

needmorevodka Member

The only other general one I know of is www.ebid.net. Not used it though so I don't know if it's any good. Claims to be free to list so might be worth a try.

6. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

7. Cornet Nev.

Cornet Nev. Member

The problem with other sites is they may not be as well known, so therefore less chance of selling something at the price you want, and equally less chance of finding what you want to buy at the right price. Having said that, E Bay is now being targeted by a lot of scammers one way or another, and a lot of folk are getting fed up of it.

8. tallyh

tallyh New Member

Hi

thanks for the feedback i might try ebid, just had bad expreiences on ebay wanted to find something similar. I did find this site while searching around http://www.adooda.co.uk seems and looks pretty good, the main thing about it is that its completly free to sell your items.
    Anyway just thought id share my find with you.

Cheers

Henry

9. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Henry - what is it that you are wanting to sell...? Can always advertise here.