Seethin!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SoloBaritone, Feb 2, 2006.

1. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

I woke up this morning to find my wing mirror has been pulled off my car by some ******, I'm soooooo annoyed!!!!!!!!

It's going to cost me £75 to take to a Peugeot garage. I know I could get another one from a scrap yard but this way they'll fit it for me and I don't have to think about it.

Anyone else had something nasty happen to their car?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Peugeot
    Seethin
    wing mirror
    car
    scrap yard
  3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Yes I have had something nasty happen to my car..the MOT bill of £ 579.00!!!!!!

4. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

That's not good! To make it worse, I have to take my lovely car to the garage for 8am Saturday morning!!!! I haven't told my lift back home that's the time they're going to have to get up, I'll break it to them gently! Then later that day we have to go all the way to Abraham Darby School in Telford and back, oh joy!! (BTW, I am looking forward to the concert, will just be very tired and grumpy!)

5. I woke up this morning to find that my car was still as dirty as it was when i went to bed. Damn the people that didn't wash my car. So i know how you feel Jayne.

6. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

I woke up one morning a few years ago to find that my car had been pulled off its wing mirror. Chav b*****ds smacked it of the gatepost as they drove off.

7. the fish

the fish Member

I feel for you, the same thing happened to me just before Christmas when I found the wing mirror of my PT Cruiser dangling by it's electrical wires. A new one had to be imported from the States, net bill was £211. Mindless thugs!!!

8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

The other week we were coming back in from band and saw blue flashing lights just at the bottom of the road of the people who had been looking after Annabelle for us. We got out the car and walked to the bottom of the road to see what was going on, and it turned out, from what people had seen earlier, that a car that had been left in a pub car park (a fit panda i think) had been broken in to by some idiotic youths, they'd pushed it out of the carpark and then pushed it away down the road (towards a blind bend!!!) and then run off. The car looked smashed in down one side so it looked as though someone had actually run in to it, because that stretch of road is poorly lit and the runaway car obviously had no lights on.
    I mean, how utterly thick can you get??? It would have served them right if it had caused the death or injury to one of their own families.
    I have no doubt at all that it will have been some poor innocent person that bore the brunt of it tho, the idiot chavs never seem to get what they really deserve do they?
    I couldn't believe just how stupid and downright malicious some people could be!
    Death by forceful rectal insertion of their stupid sovereign rings and hoodie tops is too good for em i say.

9. Di

Di Active Member

Is that allllllllllll?

My hubby took his car in for MOT and service and his bill came to £749. :eek: Then that weekend, as he drove into a large complex car park, he managed to scrape the sill and the bottom of both door edges. On the entry to the car park was a kerb section with trees down the centre. Got to the end and went to turn left, took the corner tight and scrawped all along a rock on the corner of the kerb. :redface:

10. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

a fit panda? :rolleyes:

11. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Must have been one hell of a stag party :eek:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Peugeot
    Seethin
    wing mirror
    car
    scrap yard
  13. 2nd man down

Doh!! :oops:

Fiat Panda. :redface:

14. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Exactly the same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago, little ******s. What's worse is that I had folded the mirror in and the little darlings had intentionally pushed it out and then right back :mad:

I rang up the garage and they said it'd cost about the same as you.....my wingmirror is now nicely attached (thanks to the builders next door) with some stong electrical tape! It whistles while I drive, but it'll last until I have time to repair it (commonly known as take it home and hope the parents sort it out for me...I am a girl afterall!)

15. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Ha ha!! That's what I'm doing now! (Although I don't have any nice builders to help me!) After lots of tearage and ringng my lovely Dad, I'm going to wait till I go home next. He's very clever and he'll get me a new one lots cheaper and fit it for me. Aren't Dad's great!

16. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Yeah, I agree with that ^. My dad's fab at getting my car stuff done. Gaffer tape should hold it on till then. The same thing happened to me when I first moved up here and I was raging. Hope you have a lovely lie in tomorrow morning now x

17. 2nd man down

I have to confess, we are rather good. :biggrin: :cool:

18. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

I have lots of Yorkshire pretendy Mum's that look after me when I'm not in the North East but no Yorkshire pretendy Dad, any offers? Then you can fix my car!

19. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg Member

I had similar done to me broomstick (ford fiesta). managed to get a wing mirror off ebay for £25 including P&P. Not that hard to fit, might be a cheaper option.[​IMG]

20. 2nd man down

He he, I'll be your Daddy!

*good, sound fatherly advice* I know two things about cars, nothing, and b***** all. Take it to the garage flower. :biggrin:

21. NeilW

NeilW Member

I have a poorly car too this week - went to band on Monday night and coming home the heater stopped working and the temperature guage went right up (a bad sign).

Topped it up and drove it on Tuesday, to work, - had to fill it up with water twice more on the way. Puddle under the engine where it was parked (another bad sign!). Then filled up twice again on the way home...

So now I've got a box downstairs with £250 worth of parts downstairs to replace the cylinder head gasket - then there will be the "many" hours of labour to fit them...

So its the 38 year old Land Rover to carry me around until its fixed (when I can't borrow my wife's car!). Petrol bills soaring as its not too economical!

Oh well...

Neil.

22. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

The one car i had(Talbot Horizon) only had it 2 days from brand new caught it on the wall of the garage when backing out, only had car 18 months but it had 5 gear boxes and the cam shaft broke off it as well.
    Was glad to see it go:clap: i now stick with FORDS:tup