Seenagers of the World - UNITE!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Jack E, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

I JUST discovered my age group! I am a Seenager (Senior teenager). I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 55 years later.

I don't have to go to school or work.
    I get an allowance every month.
    I have my own pad.
    I get up when I want.
    I go to bed when I want.
    I can come home at any time, day or night.
    I've got a driving licence and my own car.
    I have a driver's license and my own car.
    I don't have to bother with ID to get served in pubs or off-licences, or to buy 'X' rated DVDs.
    The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant, failing exams, getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant.
    And I don't have acne! :cool:

Life is Good! Also, you will feel much more intelligent after reading this, if you are a Seenager. Brains of older people are slow because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age; it just takes them longer to recall facts because they have more information in their brains. Scientists believe this also makes you hard of hearing as it puts pressure on your inner ear. Also, older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for. It is NOT a memory problem; it is nature's way of persuading lazy old gits like me to take regular exercise.

SO THERE!! :p

I can't remember, off-hand, the names of all the friends I should send this to - but I don't have to remember them; they're all in my contact list! Though, I must admit, I sometimes skim through it and think, "John Hargreaves? Who the hell is he?"

You win some, you lose some! :rolleyes:

Jack