Seeking to rectify a Mistake...

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Thirteen Ball, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

Hi All.

Kirklees music recently published a piece of mine entitled “Forty Shillings” but unfortunately for the early copies of the piece, they used an old version of the score and parts, on which the kit part was incorrectly scored. (Side drum on low D not middle C, and cymbals with incorrect noteheads and on wrong lines etc.)

I’ve been in contact with Mr Horsfield about it and he’s made the corrections in the new batch of scores and parts – but if anyone’s bought a copy with the kit part in it’s former state of disarray, (and I must apologise if you have, since it’s my mistake!!) please PM me and I’ll happily supply a corrected one, free of charge to keep the shed-builders happy.

Mods – not sure if this is in the right place, so please move it if necessary.

Ta all!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Horsfield
    All
    score
    mine
    music
  3. robcav

robcav Member

It's a teriffic piece too and I'll be urging my band to buy it now I know it's been published.

Good to see you and the Co-op guys at Butlins and well done on your performance of 'Common Man'.

Look forward to seeing you at St George's next month.
    Best Wishes
    Rob Cavender

4. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

Cheers Rob. Hope you enjoy playing it. Don;t be surprised if JR is none too impressed though, as he saw it quite a lot when he was at co-op!

Major congrats on the win at butlins, and I'll see you in the bar after wayfarer in about 5 weeks!

5. And so will I!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: