Sold/Expired Secondhand Music for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Duncan, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Due to a lack of storage space, my band are looking to sell some pieces from the library. There are around 300 pieces in all, a variety of test and concert pieces from the early to mid 20th Century. Please PM me if you would like to see a list of music available, and would like to make an offer for some or all of it. Delivery can be arranged if you are a reasonable distance from West London, otherwise postage will need to be added to the price of the music.

Many thanks,

Duncan.

2. julian

julian Active Member

Have P.M.'d you

3. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Hi, if you're replying to me on this thread, please could you add an email address in your message. The system is resisting my attempts to add the list to any PMs. Thanks a lot.

4. jobriant

jobriant Active Member

Duncan, I'd like very much to see a list of what's available. However, I'm not sure how to send a private message via this website. If you'll PM me, I'll reply with my email address where you can send a copy of the list.

Thank you!

Jim O'Briant
    Gilroy, California, USA
    Music Director / Staff Arranger
    The Pacific Brass Band
    www.PacificBrassBand.org

5. Slider1

Slider1 Active Member

Same for me If you don't mind

6. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Well-Known Member

Login; select your name from the tab across the top of the display; select conversations from the rhs column in the box that has just appeared; select start a conversation from the upper rhs of the screen; fill in the next screen that appears and off you go. Easy, well once you know how.

Hope that helps, 2T.

7. Slider1

Slider1 Active Member

Thanks. I'll give it a go

8. Duncan

Duncan New Member

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in this post over the past year. I want to boost it once more to see if there is some residual interest before I explore other ways of disposing of it, which won't involve using it for lighting bonfires. Probably.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice