Search for the most tMP crazy band.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Well Worth It, Apr 22, 2004.

?

How many tMPers are in your band?

1. 0-2

97.3%
  2. 3-6

1.3%
  3. 7-15

1.3%
  4. 15+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Could Emley be the most tMP crazy set of players in the country?
    I'm sure I saw a connected laptop under a certain cornet players chair last night....
    LEAVE IT ALONE mate.
    Is there an equivalent of methadone for the hardcore addicts?

2. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Actually 2nd_Man_Down needs a special heart monitor to keep him alive when he's away from tMP for too long or he breaks out into cold sweats. :roll: Aparrently, a couple of weeks ago, he went a whopping great 2 minutes, 14.3 seconds without saying 'tMP'! I'm glad I wasn't around as I don't think the poor boy would have been in a very good state! :roll: :wink:

3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Are you pushing wem? Flixton has a minority (just about) these days, although there are some that come and read but don't sign up, the sneaks...

4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Fulham have 3 that I know of (Will the Sec, Paul McLaughlin and me)

YWD have at least 4 (HBB, WhatSharp, Chris Cole, Steve-euph)

5. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

I think Emley have 10, plus 3 guest tMPers that are playing for us on Saturday (Flockton Church, Flockton,7.30pm kick off, in aid of Cancer Research...shameless plug!! :wink: ) The 3 guests are The_Cornet_King, Naruco & Well Worth It.

Thanks guys! :lol:

6. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

What was that?
    A concert?
    THIS Saturday?
    For Cancer Research?
    At Flockton Church?
    At 7:30?

That sounds like a great idea.

7. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Yep it's true, Theres a concert in Flockton Church (St, James') For Cancer Research, at 7.30 THIS Saturday!!

i walked by last night (lie) and it sounded great, must be worth a trip!

CRAWFORD leave that keyboard alone

8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

GASP!!...PHEW!!...I've been offline for over an hour this morning...how not addicted am I???!!

ARE WE DOING A CONCERT THIS WEEKEND?? FOR CANCER RESEARCH UK?? I BET THAT'LL BE A GOOD ONE, WE SOUNDED OK LAST NIGHT!! IF I WERE SOMEONE IDLY WONDERING WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO THIS SATURDAY, THEN THAT'D BE THE PLACE I'D GO I THINK.

Is there any chance I can make a clean sweep of the April BOC and caption competition awards????

9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

what's that over there? in the distance... i think... it's a topic I reckon it might be fun to go and jump on it...

anyway, after a bit of careful maths, I think Flixton have 7 members on here...

10. daisygemma

daisygemma Member

You're mad, the whole lot of you :!:

I can't cope any more, help let me out of there :lol:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    band
    tMP
    set
    players
    cornet players
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

and as my math was, in the words of someone or other, wrong, and I forgot 2 people (who I will refrain from naming to avoid a sound beating) I think we have 9... any more just don't count!

13. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Did I hear someone say away tMPers count double :?: :wink: :lol:

14. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Do Australians count as one-bandsmen????? Cuz then we have 3 regulars, that I know of!!

15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i think theres 5 of us in haydock, and 5 in st helens youth (6 if you include neil twist)

16. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

There are too many to count from wem (have only learnt up to 10 so far)

17. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Obviously not aiming to be a Sop player......

18. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

so in 4 or 5 years when the government tell us our kids can't count, we know who to blame... :wink:

19. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

ermmmm sparkling_quavers, lynchie, lottie???, rubitral, leisa, fifi, mike rowley, brian kelly, timbone, ju33les, also a couple of others are registered but don't think they have ever posted and not sure of the usernames. Not bad going........ saying that most of the others have managed to register on the flixton members only site so we need to get them dragged over here too!

20. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Oh its gotta be Emley! Good luck with the concert guys! By the way you'll have to grace yourself with my prescence on Monday!

21. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

as far as i know 3 from bradwell - me, our MD and my loving father ( i have to say that incase he reads this!)

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    band
    tMP
    set
    players
    cornet players