Scottish Open RESULTS

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Naomi McFadyen, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

1. Hepworth (Persimmon Homes)
    2. Scottish Co-op
    3. Whitburn
    4. Freckleton
    5. Tredegar
    6. Wingates
    7. Kingdom Brass
    8. Kirkintilloch
    9. Bedwas Trethomas & Machen
    10. Besses o' th' Barn
    11. Tertnes
    12. Aveley & Newham
    13. Unison Kinneil
    14. Bon Accord
    15. Newtongrange
    16. Fishburn Best Instrumentalist:
    Euphonium, Hepworth, Brendon Wheeler

Well done Bren!!!! :-D
  2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Well done Hepworth and the rest of the prizewinners! :cool:
  3. ginger_jo

ginger_jo New Member

Go Brendon!!!! well done :-D
  4. IcklePablo

IcklePablo Member

Good stuff hepworth and bren. What ever happened to emma though?
  5. Naomi McFadyen

Emma was playing 2nd Euph.... :)
  6. Iluvsellers

Iluvsellers New Member

i thought emma farrow played solo euph for hepworth? i wonder what has happened there?
  7. Naomi McFadyen

Yea... she did.... but Bren was put on top chair...

This awkard situation surely doesnt need spelling out more than it needs to...
  8. MANuco

MANuco New Member

Sorry, but could you spell it out more for the people who don't know what has happened?
    Looks like the new euph player did well tho
  9. Naomi McFadyen

10. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I think it's probably best that we don't discuss player moves such as this publicly - particularly when the individuals names are known.

EDIT: Sorry Naomi - wasn't having a go at you there, you got in before me. But as I said - enough on this subject.
  11. Robin Norman

Robin Norman Member

Congratulations to Hepworth but also, I think, a particular well done to Whitburn and Kirky. Given the problems I know both had 'post-Spennymoor' with illness blighting rehearsals I think they did well to make it to the contest at all, never mind 3rd and 8th positions respectively.
  12. jhall

jhall New Member

A good job the Glasgow Co-op and Whitburn were in the first four otherwise a disaster for the Jockanese Bands eh!!!!...Well done Hepburn (Persimmons) youse will all be chuffed out of your Bells eh !!!!!!.

Keep practising mind or you will get rusty and remember 2nd is LAST!!!!!!everytimeLOL:guiness :tup
  13. Blagger

Blagger Member

Well done to my old band Freckleton on a great 4th place .
    I'm sure Pat made the most of a good "supping draw"
    p.s - not a Dad.............yet
  14. AndyCat

AndyCat Active Member

Cheers Phil, the reult is just what the band needs! Funny way to drop into the first section though :-?

re not a dad yet, Looks like vigorous sex and hot currys are called for! Although I'm sure you've tried both already ;-)
  15. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Congratulations to Hepworth and to Brenden too. If he played anything like he did when we played Dances and Arias in a concert at Salford last month, I'm sure it was well deserved!
    Well done to all those bands who were 'mixing it' up at the top too. Seems like a good contest all round... well except for the blatant lack of prize money below 1st place. :-? Hope they get that sorted out so that bands at least have a little something to go towards offsetting the cost of attending.
  16. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Well done to Hepworth from all at Emley for a superb result, here's to many more big results!!

Not a bad weekend for Januaryman eh?? Birthday on the Saturday and then this!! Bet the heads a wee bit delicate this morning!!
  17. impycornet

impycornet Member

There were 1 or 2 gallons of Aunty Stella's finest supped on the journey back !!

:guiness :guiness

Well done Rob! Normal service resumed after Pontins. Hope you gave it the full bifta!!!
  19. YAY !! Welldone to Hepworth and my little Bexta on solo horn... I'm *reeeeaaaaally* pleased for you!! :-D
  20. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Well done to Alex, John Pullin and all at Hepworth!!