Schneewaltzer Lyrics help!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by sop star, Nov 25, 2008.

1. sop star

sop star New Member

hi

does anyone have a copy of the english words to Schneewaltzer!?!?

help please!! :D

2. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Can`t you make some up?
    We play this sometimes at Christmas and divide the audience up and give them swaying and up and down routines. It gets quite vigorous sometimes. Last year 2 banged heads as one swayed the wrong way (ex-sop player as it happened) but luckily no one got sued or needed plasters.

3. sop star

sop star New Member

could do that as well i suppose! but its s joint concert with a choral group..... and the plan was for them to sing along with the band!

4. Mesmerist

Ah. So that probably means some nice rude limericks are out of the question.

5. Mesmerist

The lyrics are here on tmp already courtesy of Andy P - post 9. Try searching for another thread about the lyrics in german - its on that one in english as well

6. Di

Di Active Member

Well spotted Mezzy. :)

Linky. :)

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Depends on the choir! ;)

Here it is: http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?t=30543

Edit: just testing Di's link works. She didn't beat me to it. Honest. :oops:

8. Mesmerist

Still not as clever as you Di - I hadn`t a clue how to show him the link bitty.:oops:

Suppose thats one reason you are a super mod :biggrin::clap:

9. bbg

bbg Member

Thanks for the links but I don't think that Robbie will put the literal Google translation on the programme....! As for the original German - let's just say I'm glad that I'll be playing not trying to sing. The concert is our annual "do" with the Alyth Choral Union, held in the church where Boobs'n'Brass played earlier this year. Some years, it can be a bit on the quiet side, despite our best efforts to liven things up, so our leadership thought that a bit of good old-fashioned cheese might be in order, hence "Schneewalzer"........and I can absolutely confirm that "rude limericks" are (sadly?!) completely out of the question!!!

10. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

The version we have has the words in the score..... mind u they're vomit inducingly bad...... u sure u wanna go there?

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    english
    :D
    Schneewaltzer Lyrics
    english words
    copy