Scary films!!

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Chris Hicks, May 1, 2006.

1. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

Ok so me and vickitorious were wondering what is the best scary movie to buy so we can have something to do on friday night in blackpool in a couple of weeks time!! :biggrin: Thanks in advance :tongue:
    Chris

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    blackpool
    Chris
    best scary movie
    Thanks
    advance
  3. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Well.. I don't know any scary films, cus If you hadn't noticed I'm quite a happy person and get on alrite watching Finding Nemo and Shrek :tongue:;) (even parts of them are depressing!!) ;)

But for something different and a bit of a laugh, why not pull out a horror film instead of the usual? :rolleyes:

Please help us! We're stuck :(

Me xxx

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  4. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Pretty Woman

5. Di

Di Active Member

How are you gonna find time to watch a film, you're gonna be too busy practicing. Oh, and HOW are you planning on watching a DVD?

6. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

I have a portable dvd player and i am not playin in the contest :tongue: hehe
    im sure we will find some time!! god dont dampen our spirits we've been planning this lots now :tongue:
    chris

7. Vickitorious

Isn't it amazing how things have developed since you were young mum? :rolleyes:

Little things called portable dvd players! ;)

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Erm... Final Destination! :p

9. Di

Di Active Member

Thats all right then, so long as she's not planning on nicking my lap top. ;)

10. KMJ Recordings

Saw 2?

I should explain that Pretty Woman is probably only scary to me - it's what I took my good lady to see, er, a few years ago on our first night out and she's still here....

11. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

Di may i apologise for the cheeky and rude little daughter aye :tongue: i've told her off on msn!! :biggrin: Anyway anyone ideas for movies that are scary hint hint ben tubb :tongue: and no Di we wern't planning on stealing your laptop! im stealing my bros portable dvd player!! ha ha
    cheers
    chris

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    blackpool
    Chris
    best scary movie
    Thanks
    advance
  13. HBB

HBB Active Member

Texas Chain Saw Massacre! The Hills have Eyes! Anything will Julia Roberts in!

14. KMJ Recordings

Only the originals of the first two - I've already beaten you with Julia Roberts ;)

Hellraiser.

Nightmare on Elm Street 1, 3 and 4.

15. Di

Di Active Member

You're gonna need ear plugs though if you go for a "scary" fillum.

16. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

what's halloween like people?? :confused:
    cheers
    chris

17. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

ya shes telling me about her being screamy!! :redface: should be just a nice quiet night aye!! :wink:

18. Di

Di Active Member

You'd seriously be better off with "the adventures of spot" or "the boobahs". ;)

19. Vickitorious

I just get scared somethings gonna jump through the window or something though! :(

Lol! I'll have 3 pillows.. one for my face, and 2 for my ears!

Am sorted! :wink:

:biggrin:

20. KMJ Recordings

Typical slasher movie, really - it looks quite dated now.

If you're familiar with the Halloween story (i.e. Michael Myers) then Halloween H2O is quite passable.

These things all tend to be quite similar, though - if you're looking historical like that, then you could do worse than Friday 13th (the original one) - provided the 1980 fashion doesn't get you first ;)

21. Vickitorious

Am gonna spend my HMV voucher tomorrow on something spongebobby ... thats a happy programme! :biggrin:

22. Di

Di Active Member

Come on people, she's never watched anything scary in her life. I've got to share a room with her on Friday night and am not gonna be disturbed by a little girl having nightmares all night thank you very much. :tongue: