SCABA Website - new webmaster required

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by andywooler, Jul 14, 2006.

1. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

The Scaba website requires a new webmaster - you will also need to have access to hosting facilities for the site too.

I'm sure there are plenty of tMpers who are members of Scaba member bands who have the ability to take this one so please make yourself known to the Scaba secretary, Ian Carter

The Scaba website was the first Band Association website, first created over 9 years ago and is a focal point for the activities of the association, particularly around the time of the Associations 4 contests each year.
    It also maintains directories of member bands and downloads of all the forms you need.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    SCABA
    SCABA Website - new webmaster
    members of Scaba member bands
    Scaba secretary
    Band Association website
  3. andywooler

Can anyone tell me why the word Scaba in this has been changed to appear in Red? I also noticed this on another thread where the word Folkestone had turned red.

edit: having posted this reply, it has now revereted to normal text. Strange!
    further edit: and back to red once you reaload the thread!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  4. dyl

dyl Active Member

It's not in red on mine Andy - not in tMP Clean or tMP Blue. What style are you using?

5. andywooler

Doh: I've just realised what it is - I was searching on that word! The red has now transferred to my face ;)

6. andywooler

A new webmaster has now been found for the Scaba site - thanks to all who expressed an interest.

7. andywooler

For all queries relating to the Scaba website, with immediate effect, please contact Matthewruel@aol.com.

I am aware the site is not currently available having switched DNS entries over to the new site owner. I am sure Matthew will rectify this shortly.