Save the Blue Campaign

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Rapier, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I've just read that our beloved leader is thinking of scrapping the Blue! :eek:

So join my "Save The Blue Campaign"! We don't want just Clean and Clean Widescreen. We need a bit of colour.

SAVE THE BLUE

2. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I am sorry but I fail to see how this will help our forum. Since blue has been allowed on here there has been a sharp drop in the standard of this site.

No doubt once blue is in he will invite all his other friends, red green etc all trying to benefit from out tMp society.

Keep Blue out! :wink:

3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I hope you are not being Bluist, Mr Chunky?! :tongue: I don't think tMP wants to be seen to be discriminating against anybody of any colour! :tongue:

As I said in another thread, I'd like to keep tMP Blue if possible - I know it is more work for John to maintain though :(

The other skins really aren't as nice as the Blue one....

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Blue is horrible!

Clean up your acts now............................

5. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Me being bluist! You are verging on all other colourist with your only blue skin is nice skin, :biggrin:

I am surprised the Liverpool contigent have not demanded red!

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Not much support for your Bluey campaign Mr Rapier.... mwahahahahhhhaaaaaaa.... my evil twin is itching to press the delete button to tMP Blue...:)

7. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

agreed, clean all the way. All you mucky blue lovers ;)

8. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

As my mother always says, if you don't have anything useful to say then keep quiet!! :tongue::biggrin:

9. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Blue is the colour, Banding is the game,
    We're all together, tMP is our name!

Save the blue!!

10. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

Spot on. Advice, like charity, begins at home.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Blue Campaign
    Rapier

Chunky Active Member

Clean is the new Blue.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  13. Sopha

Sopha Active Member

I would suport you all the way!! i always use tMP Blue its so much better i think .. it's more lighter but what happened to the yellow/orange in it :cry:
    Please save our tMP BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleaseee!!!

14. Sopha

Sopha Active Member

Anyway all i see on tMP clean is red crosses everywhere! which looks to me, not very clean at all! .. and what happened to the home button and support us! button in tMP Blue ?? :( .. i ALWAYS Use tMP Blue when it's not xmas. no affence but tMP Clean just looks really dull compared to tMP Blue which is really bright in my opinion anyway!! but what's the point in getting rid of it anyhow??

15. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Just remember I know your car registration number, a couple of phone calls to some old colleagues might be needed to persuade you, Blue is Best! :rolleyes:

16. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Even Santa uses tMP Blue and you don't want to find yourself without any presents next Christmas do you John? ;) :eek:

17. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

No. Get rid of the blue. can we have TMP Pink?:D
    BMB
    xx

18. Di

Di Active Member

Bring it on! :biggrin:

19. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

I don't mind any colour (EXCEPT PINK!!!!) Just as long as tMP stays!!!!

20. CLAIRE SPONG

CLAIRE SPONG Member

My PC at home has a real problem with the background on Clean, it locks it up for ages,

So KEEP THE BLUE

21. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Mine doesn't like it wither. It's better now we've got broadband but it's still a problem. Choice of other colours would be acceptable if they're PINK.
    BMB
    xx

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Blue Campaign
    Rapier