Saucy email sent across city

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

So easily done!

Year before last I clicked on the wrong email address when sending a message, leaving the Salvation Army Headquarters in Pakistan very confused as to why I had sent them a message to say my Christmas tree had been delivered safely :oops: :shock: :lol:
  3. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

And I thought you REALLY cared! :D
  4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

You didn't tell your wife, did you? :) :)
  5. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Yeh, she thought it was hilarious (the circumstances not the message)!
    If your around for the areas you'll meet her, I'm dragging her along.
  6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I hope to be at Stevenage on the Saturday (Fulham play Sunday) but I've got a band job in the evening miles away so we shall see.........
  7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

ah the dangers of reply to all in the hands of an idiot...
  8. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

PMSL! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  9. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

How inane is the subject matter though? She writes like a little kid. I with the guy who said "Get rid of her quick, Alex, before she takes over your life".
  10. Steve

Steve Active Member

My rfavourite bit has to be..................

ps - i couldnt open the email - was it funny?

The irony!!! :oops:
  11. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

A work colleague (female) showed the whole office the text I'd sent her the night read..."Got a free night. Any chance of coming up 4 a blow?"......needless to say it was intended for a banding pal.....she still teases me about it.

12. thankfully necer happened 2 me...... yet
  13. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Along similar lines.... tis the mobile phone in the hand of a drunken fool that can cause much embarassment :oops: :oops: and when you do send to the wrong person you always happen to have mentioned them!
  14. Di

Di Active Member

Had a similar moment a few weeks ago with MSN. I had two message screens open, 1 of which was to Vickitorious upstairs (I know, very sad, talking to someone in the same house using MSN :oops: ). I needed my wallet which I knew to be in the pocket of my other jeans so I sent a message saying "can you bring my jeans down please" and hit return. It was just at the precise moment that I hit the return button that I realised the message was going to poor Super_Sop and not Vickitorious. :shock: :lol: Needless to say I got a very strange and worried reply. :roll: :oops:
  15. jameshowell

jameshowell Active Member

Yeah. Not that I sent a text saying how I felt about this girl I've fallen for... Thought I was sending it to my best mate, but oh no, that would be easy...

I ended up sending it to the girl I was on about!

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  16. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

there was an article on the radio here about SMS' gone wrong. One woman was saying how she was having trouble with her bf, so she sent an SMS to her friend whinging about him....

He dumped her 10 minutes later :shock: Wrong person!!!
  17. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

What happened?
  18. rutty

rutty Active Member

I've done that several times :)
  19. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I heard a great one on Johnathon Ross's radio show about 9 or 10 months ago. I can't remember who the guest was, but, on the way to the studio he'd received a voicemail message that was obviously from a wrong number. It was a young girl dumping her boyfriend. Since he didn't have a number to call back and tell her she'd got the wrong number, he let Johnathon Ross hold the phone up to the mike and broadcast the message to over 2 million radio 2 listeners in the hope that someone might know who it was for and pass it on. :D