saturday 18th june is..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by HorniKaz, Jun 17, 2005.

1. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

....... National Badger Day

Not sure if bigmamabadger was aware of this, but I thought it should be brought to everyones attention!! :clap:

2. Di

Di Active Member

Wahoo, perhaps we can all go round to BMB's house and visit all the little badgers in her very own Badger Reserve in her back yard. ;)

3. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Haha June the 17th is the day my mum nearly ran over a badger! Do you think she wont manage to swerve tomorow?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2005
  4. btrommatt

btrommatt Member

I know someone at work called 'the badger!!!!'

Shall i tell you why?;)

5. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

7. uncle eric

uncle eric Member

friends,
    i do love the badger, what with its claws and black and white stuff, and its been in books....
    i'm a great lover of nature, so is our ada. however theres one day of the year, the last week in february, when i leave our ada, get my binoculours and overcoat, pull my hat over my eyes and go searching.
    want to join me in this important research?

for more information click http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Heritage/FSCNS/Scots_NS/Mission/Domain/Canadian_Beaver_Day.html

regards

uncle eric

8. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

9. btrommatt

btrommatt Member

A little rude, but we always this person had similar features in appearance!

Thats why this national badger has made me laugh!

10. 1 month before my 21st birthday, as i was born on the 18th of july, 1984

11. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

And??

Was that just an excuse to tell everyone that you'll be 21 on 18th July??? ;)

12. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I was aware of this but I'd forgotten. Celebrated in true badger style with lots of beer in a pub with Other Brother, his girlfriend, EvilDaddyBadger and LittleBabyBadger.

Love you all
    Badger
    xxx

13. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

june 18th was also....
    the day i saw GREENDAY at the National Bowl in MK!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! sorry for hijacking the thread BMB but i'm still on a high and felt i should share that with the whole of tMP!!! it was soooooooooooooo great!!!!!!!