Sarah and martin tie the Knot Finally!!!

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by mdmyatt, Dec 12, 2006.

1. mdmyatt

mdmyatt New Member

Unity Brass are thrilled to announce that on Saturday the 9th of December Sarah Harman the bands Solo Eb Bass and Martin John our 2nd Euphonium Player were married at Brooksby Hall in Leicestershire. Martin and Sarah met some years ago at Unity Brass and have been good friends since. Not before time their solid friendship turned to love and they decided to get married earlier this year. Band members old and new played at the ceremony and helped them celebrate their special day with music especially chosen by the two of them. Sarahs liking for Elvis saw her walking down the aisle to a fanfare version of It's Now Or Never and later in the ceremony came American Trilogy. Also during the service were segments from The Year of the Dragon and The Essence of Time, Flugel Solo Evergreen and Euphonium duet Deep Inside The Sacred Temple. So, Sarah & Martin from all of us at Unity Brass..We wish you all the happiness in the world for your future together
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2006
  2. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

hey! many congrats!!:clap:
  3. jimbo1309

jimbo1309 Member

Yeah and what a great day it was too!!!! Thanks to you both for being able to be part of it . It sure was a top do. Have a fantastic time in Vegas guys

Love From Jim Val and the clan
  4. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Congratualtions Martin and Sarah :)
  5. markyboy

markyboy Member

Is this the same Martin John that used to play for Hepworth once upon a time ?

I know this Martin moved to Unity and was playing Tenor Horn a few years ago.

Congratulations even if its not the same person !!
  6. jimbo1309

jimbo1309 Member

If you go to the unity website ( and go into latest news you will see a pic of sarah and martin on there wedding day!!!
  7. jimbo1309

jimbo1309 Member

But in response to ur original question yes it is the same Martin John if you wanna get in touch with him then pm me and i will pass on his No
  8. Pav

Pav Member

Thanks Mark. It is the same Martin - I'm working my way through the band - only Eb bass and trombones left.

We've just got back from our honeymoon in Vegas and even managed to make a combined profit at the poker tables.

Best of all we've missed the last band practice before Xmas by a day!

Thanks to Jim as well for posting this. Saves us the bother of telling people.

Mr & Mrs Pav
  9. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

Hi Mr & Mrs Pav

Really pleased to have heard your news. I'm sure you'll have a very happy future together.

Many congrats & best wishes for your future.

Rach & Paul
  10. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Congratulations! :) It's always nice to hear of two bandies getting married!