Samsung E900

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sugarandspice, Nov 22, 2006.

1. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Ive hads this phone a week and totally fallen in love with it! Its amazing, however there are a few things i can't work out on it so i was wondering if anyone who is familiar to samsungs can help me!

1) how do i get my messages to automatically save to my outbox so i can actually see what ive sent?!!

2) really confusing me- on the main screen it shows what area codes im within, and my inbox randomly fills up with messages from "200" just saying about 2 or 3 area codes, (normally the codes for exmouth and exeter) but it had a field day when i drove home from cornwall- filled up with at least 20 seperate messages. I searched through settings but can't find any obvious way of getting rid of it!
    anyone know what ive done to my phone?!
  2. winterman

winterman Member

I have the D900 so it should be fairly similar.. basically I don't think you can set it to automatically save each time but when you have created your txt msg use Save and Send (option 2) instead of Send Only.

Hope that helps
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Yup I have the E900 - you can't do it automatically Kelly - at first glance I thought this would be a pain - but at least it stops my outbox getting clogged up!

Haven't experienced your 2nd problem I'm afraid. I don't get the area code showing up - I'm with O2 Online - is it Vodafone who do the Area Code display?
  4. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Im with O2 online too?!
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ah well - it may down to the fact that I live in the back of beyond then................... ;)