Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lottie4744, Oct 10, 2005.

1. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Hiya everyone,

Right I'm in a bit of a pickle! I've been invited to a Saints and Sinners party for my mates 16th birthday party! BUT I have absolutley no idea what to go as?!

The invitation says:

Sinners: eg: devil, vampire, hitler

Saints: eg: fairy, angel, nun

then there's an add on saying "If you don't dress up I will have no choice but to punish you" (i'm actually quite worried about that!)

I've already had suggestions of: Mrs Claus, Tinkerbell (but I've done that one before), The Virgin Mary and Felicity Sh*gwell!

So if anyone else has any other ideas will you post them coz i'm realllly stuck!

2. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

Wear a Southampton FC shirt - that qualifies as a saint and no doubt in manchester, a sinner too! ;)
  3. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

The Saint
    Joan of Arc
    Fairy Godmother
    Lara Croft

SS Guard
    Morticia Addams
    Huntsman (Could be a saint depending on your point of view)
    Margaret Thatcher
    Death (The Pratchett canon)
    Kali the goddess of destruction

Worryingly I seem to have more ideas for sinners than saints. Hmmm.
    Have fun.
  4. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Wear a mini skirt, stockings and suspenders, a basque and high heels! And now the 'genius' part, skip the party and come round my house!* :D

*I take no responsibility for this post! A big boy did it and ran away! :eek:
  5. bigmamabadger

You are a dirty old man. In the interests of the safety of innocent youngsters on this forum you must be punished.

6. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

you should be a vampire :) Vampires rock :D
  7. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Oi! Not so much of the Old.
    Anyway, I didn't do it. It was the Keyboard Pixie jumping on the keys when I wasn't looking.:rolleyes:
  8. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

:eek: HOW RUDE!!! hahaha!!!! I like the idea of fairy Godmother though, all my mates reacon i've got to go as a sinner though because they're all being saints!!!!
  9. bigmamabadger

You could be an Evil Fairy Godmother. You know, the one who lays the spell about the little *****?
  10. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

You could go as an adjudicator.

Whether that makes you a saint or a sinner is up to you.
  11. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

I went to a similar thing not long ago, it was Good and Evil themed but same kinda thing! We seemed to have more Good than Evil so it's always good to be different from most of your friends!

Saints - nurse, angel, policewoman

Sinners - witch (dig out the old Halloween costume, works for me every time), Grim Reaper, the tried and tested - if not a bit tired - devil

You shouldn't be stuck for beastly ideas at this time of year with all the Halloween stuff in the shops!
  12. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

as you are a st helens rugby league fan... stick a saints rugby shirt on, jeans.. etc... there you have it.. a true saint! :biggrin:
  13. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Ask "kate the horn" for tips on dressing up as a nun ;-)
  14. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, go as a nun in high heels and carrying a whip, you are whatever mood you're in at any given moment.
  15. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Lauren, you definately have to go as some kind of sinner. They always have more fun!! ;)
  16. flower girl

flower girl Member

definately a sinner
  17. NeilW

NeilW Member

It all leads on to a more general question:

Which instruments do saints play?

Which are the instuments of the devil?

[I'll refrain from suggesting which category the bagpipes go it :biggrin: ]

18. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Sinner defo!!

Being naughty is so much fun...;)
  19. flower girl

flower girl Member

yep definately a sinner. (sinners get much better punishments ;) )
  20. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Still think my ideas the best. But it'd have to be a Tuesday, when my wife is at hockey training. ;)