Ruud van Nistelroy signs for Newcastle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, May 11, 2006.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

2. andyp

andyp Active Member

roflmao :biggrin:
  3. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

4. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

5. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Should fit right into the squad eh Colin. Along with the donkey's in the centre of defense.
  6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Actually, given Ruud's somewhat equine appearance and his hissy fit after being left out of the team last week, I hear his new nickname is 'Red Glum'.....
  7. HSB

HSB Member

Looks more like the ghost of Kenny Dalglish, or his bottom rubber Terry (I've got me coaching badges) McDermott minus the moustache. Bit like Keegan during his outburst, maybe?

Another poor do for the Geordies.

"You are my Solsjaer, my Ole Solsjaer, you make me happy, when skies are grey. Oh Alan Shearer, was so much dearer, so don't take my Solsjaer away".

Rest assured United will do alright, don't start another thread to go alongside Ian (I'm an armchair Scouse) Perks' already poor effort. One sham of a Scouse thread is bad enough.
  8. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I'm not anti United (despite being an Arsenal supporter... oops, sorry. 'follower' nowadays. It's where I live you see. Tricky to get to the games. ;)). I'm sure United will survive with or without RvN. I just like a good laugh now and again.
  9. dyl

dyl Active Member

Touchy! Had a bad day have we? This has nothing to do wth 'Scouse' or Liverpool - did I mention any of them? No. And please don't tell me what threads I can and can't start.

Nope, sorry. Still looks like RvN in pyjamas to me.
  10. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

....Alan Shearer, Alan Shearer, Alan Shearer turned you down! Alan Shearer turned you down!!

PS. In future please specify exactly which United you are referring to. I get confused, I think there are 11 Uniteds in the football league...

PPS. I believe "Solsjaer" is spelt Solskjaer.
  11. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Lighten up. It'll be a shame to see RVN left OT, just like it was when Beckham, Stam, Hughes, Robson etc. left (going back as far as I can remember), but I think he needs to go for the sake of the squad. We've imroved on last season and we will improve again next season, so why rise to the bait. Just accept it's a bit of banter (just like the songs we sing at OT!) which is actually quite funny.
  12. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, he'll know those songs cos no doubt he heard them when Man U have been on the telly. :rolleyes: :biggrin: