Rules for posts in here...

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com User Reviews' started by TheMusicMan, Feb 1, 2003.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

No list of rules here folks but..... Please remember that the whole purpose of your review is to offer your opinion - this could possibly influence other people's opinion on the subject matter and as such must be written in a pragmatic and constructive manner. No defamatory posts will be tolerated - constructive criticism absolutely, slamming or flaming definately not. We're a great bunch of brass lovers in here and I don't anticipate any of this type of material. Please would you make me or any of the MOD's aware of any innapropriate material.

SUGGESTION: You might wish to break down your review into categories i.e. in the case of an instrument maybe categories such as Intonation, Playability, Look & Feel, and perhaps an Overall category - with a score in each.

HINT: If you set up the thread as a 'Poll', theMouthPiece.com members could offer their overall opinion of the product/item in question :D

Thanks for your support and co-operation.....

John