Rubik's cube

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by louise0502, May 26, 2004.

Have you completed it?

1. Yes

2. No

1. louise0502

louise0502 Member

Have you completed it?
  2. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

how random...
  3. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Member

Not officially - just by peeling off and sticking back on the coloured squares!! After that, NOBODY could figure out my Rubik Cube! :roll:
  4. rutty

rutty Active Member

The more I played with it, the harder it got :)
  5. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

BEURGH! :roll:
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

i came late and missed it

7. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I'm not sure if I actually owned one of these. Was before my time obviously! :wink: Hehe. Think My brother had one actually. Also had a weird cube thingy with little magnetic cubes that would only all stick together to form one big cube in a certain way, due to the different poles on different sides etc. Can't remember what it was called though. Maybe it was all in my head? :?
  8. Alice

Alice Member

haha, i did that too! Which doesn't count but i still voted yes!
  9. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

No. We have the clock and the puzzle too also very difficult, the clock is most annoying!
  10. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

unless peeling off the stickers n stickin em back in the right places counts, then no. i have never completed it.

shame.... i will do it one day!!!!
  11. Di

Di Active Member

Yup :D (but only by using the cheat book written by a 12 year old!) :? :wink:
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

No, but never really wanted to... honest...
  13. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

14. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

Well i completed one on the coach to some contest a year ago! i was so bored!
  15. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I've done it 8)
  16. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

grrrrr :evil:

its impossible! :x :shock: :p

lol! :roll: :lol:
  17. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I haven't completed it yet, but I am determined do it one of these days :roll: :? :D
  18. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Er...never mind if we did it or not...did you just wake up from 1984??
    Welcome back!! I have a shock for you...Labour have had a go at government since you've been away and managed to make as big a mess of it as they did last time they were let loose!!

No I didn't by the way, could only ever manage to get three sides somewhere near and then gave up.
  19. six pints

six pints Active Member

i broke it into individual squares, and then did it.... does that count?
  20. andyp

andyp Active Member

Yes, but only after being provided with the instructions by my dad, who was sent them by a mate in ( I kid you not ) the C+E "Information Department".

I remember one of my mates had a collection of the darn things, he had cubes, triangles, snakes, clocks in all shapes and sizes. The best one was the Pocket Cube, only 2 squares by 2, you could do it in about 30 secs flat no bother.
    I had a Revenge (4 by 4 cube) as well, never managed to do that even with the instructions. I hope it's in the bin.