Room to rent, Manchester

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by brassybabe, Feb 18, 2006.

1. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

Hi people

My housemate is moving out at the end of March which leaves me with a lovely 2 bed flat in manchester but having to pay all the rent on my own.
    I have a couple of solutions to this;

1. My boyfriend can move in but only providing he can get out of his contract where he is now. this is a manchester university student halls in fallowfield.
    He can only move out of there if he can find another Manchester uni student to move in so if there is anyone interested in this give me a ring.

2. one person or a couple could move into the spare room in my flat in Manchester. Its a 10 min walk into town and 10 mins in the other direction to Oxford rd. Rent is £250 a month which is a bargain for a place like this which is why i dont want to move out.

If anyone is interested in any of these rooms please get in touch by PM.

Elaine

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2006
  2. Steve

Steve Active Member

Is that including bill's and how long term is it?

3. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

Well I am planning on staying until the end of june so whoever moves in can keep the contract going, (we had a 6 month contract then its month by month basis, we have to give a months notice) or they could leave when i do.
    It doesn't include bills, however at the moment we arent paying electric, will explain this in person to whoever is interesed, only other bill is internet but if the other person doesnt want that then i can pay for that myself.
    Anyone that is interested is welcome to come and have a look this week as its half term so I have the week off. :D

4. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

I will hopefully have some pics on here tomorrow, I need to work out how to do it first though. :-?