Room to Let - Denton, Manchester

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tpcornet12, Jul 26, 2006.

1. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Hello All

I am looking for someone to rent my spare room in my lovely house in Denton, Manchester. It is a two bed terrace in the centre of Denton and only 1 minute from the motorway from where I used to commute to Leeds. The second bedroom is newly decorated and furnished with double bed and wardrobe. The house is doubleglazed and central heated (imagine that at the mo!!!). There is a large modern kitchen and downstairs loo. The front room is newly decorated with comfy leather sofa etc and NTL/Broadband. The house is alarmed and as there are only 6 houses on the street it is very quiet!!

I currently work away in London during the week and often stay for the weekends too. I expect this to continue till at least December so you would basically have the house to yourself most of the time. I need someone for security and to help with the bills. Therfore I am only asking for £230 pcm which would INCLUDE all bills except phone.

Please post general queries or PM me if you're interested. The room is available ASAP.

Cheers, Tim.:tup

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    centre
    kitchen
    Denton
    bed
    loo
  3. Mofman

Mofman Member

Sounds great Tim,

Can I rent it to get away from my screaming 4 month old baby girl!?
    Ian

4. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

No prob Ian - as long as I can move in with your wife!!!;)

Only joking!!! or am I???:rolleyes:

5. Mofman

Mofman Member

Sounds like a good deal to me ;-)

Peace and Tranquility at last