Ronaldo needs a driving test.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ipswich trom, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Ipswich trom

Ipswich trom Member

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

I read the title of this thread as 'Ronaldo needs a diving test' and was about to say - no way, he's an expert!

Seriously, I hope the wall's ok and will make a full recovery.
  3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I thought he was an expert at taking corners and avoiding walls.

I really hope the car can be salvaged.
  4. Ipswich trom

Ipswich trom Member

LOL, cracking response Chunky. There should be a picture on the link now which wasn't there earlier. Apparently it's a write off, just like Gary Neville.
  5. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Wonder what the chant line the away fans come up with??
  6. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

He's Flash
    He's Brash
    His car was in a crash
    Ronaldo, Ronaldo!
  7. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Does not take you long does it Chunky!!
  8. impycornet

impycornet Member

To be fair he had just come away from a

Demolition by Derby

9. killer

killer Member

He must have had something on his mind,,, probably thinking about who was gonna get top man at Grimey !!
  10. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

The rumour that he was nudged by an overtaking Mini was proved unfounded, after a replay of the CCTV showed that there was no contact made :rolleyes:
  11. dyl

dyl Active Member

Some classics I've read elsewhere:

"so he can walk out from a car crash but goes down like a baby when he's tapped on the ankles"

"Did he jump out of the car, roll across the road clutching his face, then begin clutching his knee only to backflip to his feet gesturing for the offending barrier to be red carded?"

"Did Mike Reilly give a penalty against the car on the other side of the tunnel?"

"Apparently, when questioned by police, he complained that the wall wasn't ten yards back."

"Driving dead fast to the airport during the transfer window? He doesn't want to be here."