Roger Webster book?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Jonesy, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Jonesy

Jonesy Member

I was reading through some masterclasses on 4br written by Roger in 2004 headed with the following
    "Roger Webster starts his series of masterclasses on the topics of Preperation (sic), Practice and Performance as a taster for his forthcoming study book."

Did such a book come to light? I can't find anything on it. Cheers.
  2. Robin Norman

Robin Norman Member

Yes, you've beaten me to an announcement I was going to place on tMP next week.

De Haske/Fentone Music are very pleased to be able to announce the launch of the following :-

Websters PPP
    Preparation Practice Performance
    A Concise Approach based on the Physiology, Methodology and Psycology of Brass Playing.
    by Dr. Roger Webster

Order Ref : F899-400 Price : £19.95

E-mail me on for more details or, to order, feel free to call the De Haske (UK) office on +44 (0)1536 260981. We will also have copies on sale on our trade stand at the forthcoming Butlins Mineworkers Championships.

Look out for reviews in the banding press and on banding websites in the near future.
  3. Steve

Steve Active Member

Sounds good, has Richard Marshall done one?

Sorry, lets not start all that again :rolleyes:
  4. Jonesy

Jonesy Member

Thanks for the info, look forward to it.
  5. Robin Norman

Robin Norman Member

This book is now being reviewed in many of the Brass journals, just to re-iterate the book is called "Websters PPP" and is published by Fentone (De Haske) Music. We have copies in stock and the book should be available through your normal music supplier or, in case of difficulty or as an alternative, from De Haske Music on 01536 260981.
  6. starperformer

starperformer Member

I take it the "concise approach" bit is taking the p**s?
  7. Richard_Brigg

Richard_Brigg Member

i've got a signed copy... hehe!