Rock School II

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brassneck, Feb 12, 2006.

1. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- I'm actually enjoying this second series! Anyone else?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Anyone
    Rock School II
    series
  3. markyboy

markyboy Member

I prefered the first series to be honest, the kids involved in that Band were slightly less 'Rock and Roll' types which made it more interesting, but this second series is pretty enjoyable.

I kind of feel the ending will be quite predictable like all these 'up against the odds' documentries and films (eg Brassed Off, Full Monty, Up and Under) and they will come good on the night.

I'll still watch it though!

4. HANNAH

HANNAH Member

I live in Lowestoft and much as I dislike the place, the show isn't exactly doing much to improve the image of Lowestoft!!!

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Oh yea definatly. It's great, I'm loving it :biggrin:

6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Only watched one programme this time round. They're all such a bunch of time-wasting little whiners I couldn't be bothered with them.
    BMB
    xx

7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Its keeping me vaugely entertained seeing as i have nothing else remotely interesting to do!

They do make me want to give them a good slap tho!

8. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Ive seen some of them didnt really see the last one. I like Jedda's hair and Chris'.

9. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Dear Mod,
    Thanks for editing my post. I am very naughty and I sometimes just type things and rely on the bleeper to bleep them out. Obviously it didn't pick up the particular word I had typed. I won't use it again...:oops:
    BMB
    xx

EDIT: No probs, beeper now ammended to stop anyone else following suit. (steve)