Robbie Williams

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Tinkabell, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

Just wondered if anyone else is lucky enought to be going to see Robbie Williams?
    I'm off to Leeds tomorrow to see him and I just can't wait!!!!

Excited Fee
    xxx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    enought
    Feexxx
    Robbie Williams
    Leeds
  3. backrowboy

backrowboy Member

Robbie

I am being forced to go with my wife and sister-in-law at Milton Keynes Bowl next Friday (15th).

Tell us what its like!:terrier

4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I saw a Robbie Williams impersonator on holiday. Does that count?
    BMB
    xx

5. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

BMB, when it comes to Robbie, there really is no substitute for the real thing ;)

6. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Oh my gosh! How come I didn't know Robbie was in concert again? *is very sad*

I went to see him... ermmm 4 years ago at Knebworth Park, as my dear darling brother bought me tickets for christmas! Had the utterly most amazing time, even though we went on the first day and it rained all morning! and we even managed to get in the front bit of the field which was so cool! We were literally 10 feet from the stage... he was still only as big as my thumb though!

Fi loves Robbie!
    xxx

7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Have to admit I'm not a huge Robbie fan, but even I thought this bloke was nothing like him...
    The drag queens we saw a couple of days later were much better. And strangely, more macho...
    BMB
    xx

8. daisygemma

daisygemma Member

I'm off to Roundhay Park in less than 2 hours time! I'm getting really excited now as I've been waiting since last November!

9. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

:woo Oh my gosh! :woo
    Just how good was the concert. I have never seen anything like it. It couldn't have been a better day for it, the sun was out all afternoon and the beer was going down a treat. Firstly i would have spent the ticket price on seing Basement Jax alone. They did all their classics. What a band to get the crowd going. We were dancing round like loons. (didn't reckon much to Orson live).
    But, Robbie, well, what can I say. He was amazing and I hardly have any voice left today. It was so entertaining, Robbie is such a showman and is, in my opinion, better live in concert.
    Fantastic! I want to go again tonight!
    If only.
    A very tired, aching and voice-less Fee.
    xxx