Rio Ferdinand's new hairdo

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Those of you reading the sports pages will have noticed Rio Ferdinand's barnet has gone from being almost bald something rather more 'afro'cious!

I've just had it suggested to me that the reason for this was because Manchester United had arranged an appointment at the hairdressers for Mr Ferdinand...... but he forgot.
  2. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Rio Ferdinand.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D
  3. Heather

Heather Member

I've not stopped laughing since I saw it...surely he's done it for a bet!!!!!
  4. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

i thought he was very pretty until i saw the news before!
  5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I thought one of the daily newspapers got it spot on when they called him "Rio Sayer" after "Leo Sayer" :lol:
  6. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

heees a traitor
  7. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

just had a picture of david beckham with a afro style doo then
  8. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I agree. He must have looked at a 70s picture with a huge afro and thought 'I bet this'll make me look daft'. He was right.....
  9. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

If I was Fergie I'd start worrying when he starts wearing the purple flares and "huggy bear" jacket and trades in the Ferrari for a full on pimp-mobile. I mean where is he going to park that in the Man U. car park. :D
  10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Well if you had 8 months off work, you'd probably let things slide a bit too...
  11. ratley

ratley Member

Why have you got a picture of my cat, Mogwai, as your Avatar? Has she she been out sharking near your house?!

I'll have to have a word with her....