Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Just Crazy, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Im one of these people who like to have my mobile phone upto date with the latest tunes as my ring tone,

What ringtone(s) do you currently have on your phone?
  2. flower girl

flower girl Member

unfortunately, my boyfriends got the crazy frog axel foley ringtone. ITS SOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

Default ringtone on my ancient Nokia 9310. Of course, it never rings 'cuz I only turn it on when I want to use it. ;)
  4. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Mine goes....

ring ring, ring ring

Had to get a new handset (see whoops thread) & haven't had chance to get some new ringtones yet! :frown:
  5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

i have two ringtones at the moment, although one of those could well change soon!
    theme from z cars is my mane ringtone, but i have glorious day (embrace) as my VIP ring tone:p
  6. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

I have a different ringtone for loads of people so i know whethere i should rush to answer my phone or not!
  7. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

I have 5 black dyke, 4 james morrison and 3 jamie cullum...basically whatever I record from concerts :cool: slightly sad I know, but who wants the same ringtone as everyone else?? And before someone jumps in and says it's illegal to record stuff at concerts...er...well I can't think of an excuse, so don't say it.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2005
  8. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

I've got the first few bars of Ravenswood on my phone which I put into an internet ring-tone maker. As very few people ring me nowadays, I don't get to hear it all that often!!
  9. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Something called 'American dialler' because it was shriller and so more easy to hear than just the normal ring, ring, but still sounded like a phone. Just suggested something for me to put on 'There's no place like moan'!
  10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I'm afraid I am going to spoil your request there as you can't tell me or the team not to say anything even if you are kiddin;) ... tMP cannot condone this possibly illegal activity.

Please read the tMP copyright fact sheet and do not use tMP (in threads or PM) for sending copyright material, that's not what we are here for regardless of opinions. Period.
  11. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Lionel Richie - HELLO
  12. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

I had Harry Connick Jr as my main ring tone (It Had To Be You) for yonks , but got an mp3 of someone singing "Hey, your phone is ringing, HEY, your PHONE is ringing....... Heeeeeeeeeeey Your phone is riiiiiiingiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" in a soul-type style this week. Nearly gave me a heart attack the first time my phone rang with it!!!
  13. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

I've got a Southpark one - it's Cartman singing 'Kyle's Mom is a big fat b*tch'!
  14. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

My current ringtone is 'Blinded By The Light' (Manfred Mann's Earthband). I find it's more fun writing or converting your own midi files!

Tons of freeware authoring tools for mobile phones from Yamaha posted at link below ....

15. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Me too now!! ;) It was on my other handset before!!

Also, just changed my main one to Mel B (off Bo Selecta!!!) saying "Ooooo this phone makes me feel dead horny" etc........... Dead funny!!

& for my section colleagues, a certain theme tune from a late 80s/ early 90s quiz show
  16. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

i've only just got my new phone and i just have one of the one that came on the phone :tongue: I had the Noddy theme tune and angels by robbie williams on my old phone though! :tongue:

btw where does everyone get there ringtones from?
  17. Steve

Steve Active Member

Currently playing is......

The Troggs - Wild Thing
    The Jam - Town Called Malice
    Black Dyke - Gaelforce
    US - TheMouthpiece March
    Mad Caddies - Monkeys

and a few others. It varies from week to week
  18. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... sites like this one!

(and boy-o-boy, some of them sound really cheesy! :cool: )
  19. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Can do individual ringtones on my phone so have my bessie mate down as Goldie Lookin' Chain "Son, Your Missis Is A Nutter". Haven't told her yet.

Maybe it would do for Jessop-Smythe...
  20. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

Mine is Best of You by the Foo Fighters... although not strictly a ringtone, it's an mp3 track that plays when my phone rings! (cos i have an ace phone like that!)