Retro Games for Xmas

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brassneck, Nov 23, 2006.

1. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

If you could turn back the clock to get a game or toy you had as a kid, what would want for Xmas? I would want Mouse Trap! (however, I remember the layout being better for some reason!)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Retro Games
    toy
    Xmas
    layout
    reason
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Last edited: Nov 23, 2006
  4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

cor! i used to have one of those, i was like an idal of mine! he used to be a hero. infact i once hurt myself trying to emulate one of his stunts! i tried to jump off our kitchen window and over the waste bin and dog basket. i just made it passed the bin!!!! what a stupid stunt:rolleyes:

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Crossfire - the real one, not the smaller one available nowadays :) You know, the one that'd take your fingers off if you got in the way of one of those ballbarings :)

6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Remember these?

Klackers.jpg

7. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Aye, that was one of my favourites. As was Flight Deck, where you had to land a phantom jet on a carrier deck. Just bought my two year old a train set for Christmas, don't know if it's really for him though.

8. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Tin Can Alley. Always wanted it and never got it.

Any Scalextric.

Igg

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- this version can be yours! (and practice here) :tongue:

10. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

I had a set - I used to be quite good - it was either get skilled fairly quickly or break your wrist - Good fun!! :D

11. honey bun

honey bun Active Member

Ouch I remember these well. The number of bruises you got from these :cry: - should have had a government health warning on 'em!!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Retro Games
    toy
    Xmas
    layout
    reason
  13. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Crossfire was a great game! But the cheap plastic trigger used to really hurt your fingers and if you overloaded the gun with BB's it would spit them out of the top hopper. They certainly don't make them like they used to. Which might be a good thing really. :)

14. Di

Di Active Member

Remember them? Mine are still in the drawer!