Results from Exmouth Entertainment Contest

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by meandmycornet, Sep 4, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Its all over now :( was a fab day though, and anyway you want the results :tongue: so here goes:-

Best in Section Prizes:

Ungraded - Tiverton Town

Youth - Mount Charles (obviously!!)

4th - Sidmouth Town

3rd - South Molton Town (YAAAAAAAAY :biggrin: :bounce :bounce :biggrin: )

2nd - Soundhouse

1st - (no 1st section bands played)

Special Awards

Best Overall Performance - Mount Charles Youth

Best Overall Entertainment - Mount Charles Youth (they were FANTASTIC!!)

Best Soloist - Solo Cornet of St Dennis Youth - I think her name is Kayleigh :tongue:

Best Percussion Section - Mount Charles Youth

Best Trombone Section - Soundhouse

Well Done everybody who got in the prizes, Mount Charles you were fab! Dave (our MD) said were guna do that next year :tongue: no stands no music no instruments!!

And Mr Bass player in soundhouse you were AMAZING!! I loved your frosty the snowman!! heehee

2. Di

Di Active Member

Well done everyone. And well done Fi and South Molton. Must have been that publicity in the national papers gave you the extra buzz? :biggrin:

3. persins

persins Member

Yeah, well done to all!!

4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Well deserved win by Mount Charles Youth... very impressive.
    Soundhouse played very well (my old band)... Richard on bass was awesome in his solo. Well done on the 2nd section win.
    Nice to see loads of old faces... and new ones too... See ya next year. :p

5. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Oh yeah I forgot too mention, there was only 1 other 3rd section band in the contest (13 bands overall!) St Stythians, who came 2nd in the Area, I do believe!

Ok I was wrong :oops: it appears we were the only band in the 3rd section :oops: :oops: :oops: St Stythian's are 2nd Section! It was Shrewton Silver who were second in the 3rd section at the west of england regionals!!!! So yeah LOLOLOLOLOL we were obviously guna win!

hmmmm sorry to any St Stythian's peoples who read this! Your red and you played just before us and your second section! I do apologise!

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

Well done Fi and all the other bands :D

7. euphiwoo

euphiwoo Member

well done to all!

8. Seddon

Seddon New Member

Bass

hey, thanks for the positive feedback on the bass solo:D