Restricted on TMP!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Charmed, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

For some reason I have been restricted!!! I can't access my profile for editing etc....

John (or any other mod), I've sent you an email but not even sure if that's been accepted.

2. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

I've just changed my email address. Could that have something to do with it? :eek:
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

It could have - because when an email address is changed you are sent a link so that you can activate it for your tMP account. When this happens the tMP account is placed in a special, restricted, usergroup, but I've checked your account and everything seems to be in order, so I'm a bit confused as to why you're experiencing this problem.
  4. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

Oh Charmed - how lovely to see the gorgeous David again in your avatar - my husband bought me a mixed box set of Spike/Willow and David for Christmas - be still my beating heart. :D
  5. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Hi all

I don't get to post much as I haven't got a computer at home. However, Dyl, I had given a 'dot' too many in my email address the first time. I spotted this and altered it. Restriction was removed! :oops: