Resident Evil 4

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Nuke, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

This is mainly cause i haven't posted for a while and random chats the only stuff i can imput to cause i dont understand brass bands really.

Anyone else got Resident Evil 4 for there playstation or gamecube? I got mine on friday and have just finished the first chapter. I am now going through sleepless nights being chased by angry spanish villagers and waking up in cold sweats. I has to be one of the best games ever made and the first boss battle was intense. I think the wobbly shooting makes it even more tense then the point and shoot stuff of the last games. What does anyone else think?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Resident Evil 4
    stuff
    angry spanish villagers
    Resident Evil
    dont
  3. Dianamite

Dianamite Member

I think you are really, really sad.....! The only thing I can think of that's any sadder is this thread.....

4. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

No I think maybe answering this thread when you think it is sad is even sadder, especially as other people also like to play games on the playstation!

5. Dianamite

Dianamite Member

Sorry I was just giving Nuke **** because his thread had sat there for over a week and no-one had replied to it. It was a sympathy post really. Now I'm sad! :(

6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Yes, you go and stand in the corner and think about what you have said ;)

7. BOB_

BOB_ Member

my mate had residen evil 4 for the game cube and i got addicted to it but i never got round to finishing it:frown:

8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Well sympathy posts will do me. I dont ever normally get any replies to threads i start mainly cause theyre rubbish as you can plainly see. But a whole conversation wow its a miracle. and Dianamite has almost 50 posts now cool