Requests to change thread titles

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Jan H, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Nick Wilson

Nick Wilson Member

Please could you amend the thread entitled 'Brackley Brass, Midlands, 2nd section, various seats available' so that it reads...

Brackley Brass, Midlands, 2nd section, Eb bass, 2nd euph and percussionists required' and also apply the same edit as mentioned above in order that members are referred to the most recent posts first.

Many thanks.

2. refman8

refman8 Member

Hi
    Please could you change thread title for Vacancies at Uppermill Band to read:-

UPPERMILL BAND - 2nd Horn & 2nd Trombone players required

Thanks

3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

4. refman8

refman8 Member

Thank you

5. slidebonedave

slidebonedave New Member

Hi, could you change the title of Stourport-on-Severn's thread please to:

Stourport-on-Severn Brass Band, Midlands Area, Fourth Section - Vacancies

Thanks

6. PeterBale

7. romeo.john

romeo.john New Member

Can you please enhance the font size etc in the post for Phoenix West Midlands band.
    I cannot see how to make the font larger when posting the message.
    John

8. hi, can you change title of my thread regarding thornton cleveleys band?
    can you change it to Thornton Cleveleys Band VACANCIES 4th section NW Area

9. PeterBale

Done :)

10. daniel_beadle

daniel_beadle New Member

Hello

Could the thread for Coalburn Silver Band please be updated to - Coalburn Silver Band - Drumkit Vacancy.

Many thanks in advance

Daniel

11. Nick Wilson

Nick Wilson Member

12. Mike Rowley

Mike Rowley Member

Hello Please could you change the title of our vacancy 'Flixton Band cornet and solo trombone vacancies' to 'Flixton Band cornet and percussion vacancies'
    and could you change the body of the text to that below?

Flixton Band , 1st section Band from Manchester have vacancies for percussion and front row cornet.
    The band is based a mile away from the Trafford Centre, J10 on M60 and rehearses on Mondays and Thursdays from 8pm till 10pm. For more details please contact Denis O'Gara at flixband@aol.com.

13. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

14. PeterBale

15. Nick Wilson

Nick Wilson Member

Please could you update the thread title for Brackley & District Band to reflect our current vacancies as per our most recent post, made in the last few minutes. Thanks.

16. ThomasJPitts

ThomasJPitts New Member

17. Pauli Walnuts

Pauli Walnuts Moderator Staff Member

18. Mike Rowley

Mike Rowley Member

hello I recently tried to update our vacancies ad for flixton band. but the posting has appeared as a reply to the earlier post. could you please replace the original post with my latest one i.e.

"With an exciting year ahead, Flixton band invite applications for asst principal cornet, trombone (position negotiable) and Bb Bass. Under our new MD Jason Smith, we are enjoying a period of steady improvement towards 2016. Students Welcome!

We are located close to Junction 10 of the M60 (nr Trafford Centre)

If you can make a difference, come and show us during our enjoyable rehearsals! Apply in confidence (discretion assured) to:
    Paul Thomason
    Mail: flixband@aol.com
    Phone: 07725 077168"

also the thread title reads vacanciea instead of vacancies . could you please change this also. Many Thanks

19. PeterBale

Hi Mike, As per our usual policy I've put an edit into the original post referring people to the most recent one for current vacancies and contact details.

I trust that will be satisfactory. Peter

20. Smid

Smid Member