Request: For all tMP'ers using tMP Links Directory...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Mar 23, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

I am hoping that everyone who has submitted a link into the tMP Links Directory might be able to help me out a little here. You may have read or seen on tMP that I have recently updated the tMP links system to show a small thumbnail image of a screenshot of your www site. This image appears on the View Link Details page and also when browsing links in any of the categories.

In testing this, I have managed to create thumbnail images for a few sites submitted to the directory, but there are way too many for me to complete this quickly. I am hoping you can help me.

Can I ask that those of you who have submitted a link into the tMP Directory please revisit your link - after having first created a 100 * 100 px thumbnail image of the front page of your site - then upload that image to the web somewhere and enter the URL for the image in the specified field in your link entry page. This will ensure that an image appears for yoru site too.

I will revisit this on an ongoing basis and will try to create images for those sites where you are unable to do this, but I can't promise to get through them all quickly and hence asking for your help.

Can you help? Ta in advance...