Remington Warm Up Studies

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by YPLMO, Apr 14, 2004.

1. YPLMO

YPLMO New Member

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a treble clef version of Remingtons Warm Up Studies??

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Remington Warm Up Studies
    Remingtons Warm Up Studies
    treble clef version of Remingtons Warm
    Remington Warm
    Studies
  3. Nick Hudson

Nick Hudson New Member

Hi,

As far as I'm aware there isn't a treble clef version of these studies. However, they should be very easy to put through Sibelius, the majority are based on partial exercises and the remainder chromatic.

These are invaluable exercises, I try to get through the book daily - keeps the foundations strong.

Best of luck!

4. YPLMO

YPLMO New Member

Thanks Nick, where can I purchase a copy of the Remington studies?? Any recommendations?

5. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

I'd try the usual suspects (warwick brass, the music room - type em in to google I can't remember the urls!). Can't remember where I got my copy from (i suspect it 'fell' into my bag at some point). Try playing them in bass clef too!!!!

6. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

7. YPLMO

YPLMO New Member

Thanks for the info, I'll just have to learn bass clef or find someone who knows how to use Sibelius :D

8. YPLMO

YPLMO New Member

Can anyone advise on which exercises to play? There is a sample routine at the back but I would be interested to hear of anyone elses practice routines.

9. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

am i being thick or isnt remington a hair product company????