Reliable roofer/builder needed - Glossop

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by strongbow, Nov 27, 2009.

  1. strongbow

    strongbow Member

    Helllllppppp! Glossop Bandroom has developed a leak in the roof. The problem is that we have an extension joining the main building and where they join water is pooring in! I haven't seen what is needed but apparently it isn't as simple as just doing the guttering.

    If anyone can help send me a PM or email me at


  2. PeterBale

    PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

    There's a chap called Bob who's supposed to be pretty good, but I'm not sure where he's based ;)
  3. tpcornet12

    tpcornet12 Member

    If you find one and are pleased with the work please feel free to recommend to me.
  4. Graham6573

    Graham6573 Member

    Hi Janet,

    Stephen Scaife, the PC at Droylsden St John's is a self-employed plumber / roofer.
    You can contact him on 07983 484958.