Rehearsal Venue Skegness

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by postie, Jan 13, 2006.

1. postie

postie Member

I have been trying for the last few days to get a rehearsal venue in Skegness with no success so far. Has anyone got any contacts or does anyone no anywhere where we can go. The problem on site at Butlins is we arent guaranteed to get a rehearsal on the Saturday Morning . Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Skegness
    Rehearsal Venue Skegness
    Butlins
    site
    arent
  3. postie

postie Member

Good news after many fruitless phone calls I have managed to find a rehearsal venue for next Saturday Morning. I have to say what a relief!!!!!

4. Tazzle McDazzle

Tazzle McDazzle New Member

Hi,

My Band is taking part in Bulins for the first time. We are struggling to find a rehearsal venue as the on site facilities are booked up. Does anybody have any suggestions for venues please?

Thanks,

Tariq Ahmed
    Blackburn and Darwen Band

5. BOB

BOB Member

I can remember playing for Pontypool years ago and practicing in a bus shelter in Weston-Super-Mare.
    I think the piece was Metropolis.

6. postie

postie Member

If you want to give me a ring on 07977610385 than I am sure you can possibly use ours either before we have or rehearsal or after we are finished. Our rehearsal is in skeg itself.

7. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

We have rehearsal space available 2 minutes from Butlins including full percussion and music stands still available is 9-30 to 10-30 plus 1pm onwards please email or call me

8. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Last time we were at Butlins we used the Salvation Army Hall. They were very helpful and even provided us with tea, coffee etc.

9. Tazzle McDazzle

Tazzle McDazzle New Member

Thanks for the responses guys - we've managed to book a venue this morning!

Much appreciated.