Regionals 2004

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by tewkeshorn, Sep 14, 2003.

1. tewkeshorn

tewkeshorn Account Suspended

hi everyone, just joined. First question:

Anyone know what next years regional testpieces are yet? Theyre usually out around about now arent they?
  2. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

There is a topic on area test piece rumours already somewhere. Usually announced at the lower section finals anyway.
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi to you John and to everyone at Tewksbury... how are you all...? Helped you out for a while with the baton several years ago...:)

My regards to you all

4. tewkeshorn

Thanks, just spent the afternoon marching down Tewkesbury High Street in the blazing sun (phew!)
    The bands going great and gearing up for our 30th Anniversary next year so very busy!
  5. dazzyboy

dazzyboy Member

Rumours are circulating that it could be 'Harmony Music' for the top section!
  6. BottyBurp

BottyBurp Member

I've heard it's Harmony Music too, for top section - not heard about lower - anyone heard what the 2nd section area test piece is?
  7. leisa

leisa Active Member

no!! i really wanna no cos im scared!!! Can i just say Botty burp?!? Ur pic is so kool!!!
  8. BottyBurp

BottyBurp Member

Yes, you may... :lol:
  9. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

I think it is scary, the first time I saw the eye blink I was startled, but yeah it is cool.
  10. leisa

leisa Active Member

Hehe its top!!! Is it only a week to go to find out the test pioece now? :? :x
  11. tewkeshorn

Did I hear somewhere the CD'll be on sale at Dundee at the weekend? So they must be announcing it this week sometime. :p
  12. jonford

jonford Member

Yeh i think they are announcing them on Saturday. cant wait!