Reg Vardy Band-under new management

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by Mrs Fruity, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

After 20 years, due to increased work commitments, Les Palmer has stepped down as manager of Reg Vardy Band. Les has led the band through thick and thin, and was at the helm during the band’s “golden period”, which included pre qualifying for the National Finals in 2005, competing at the World Championships in 2005, and most recently, winning the Grand Shield in 2011.
    Les has given unstintingly of his time and effort during his time as band manager, and the band would like to express its heartfelt thanks for his sterling work.
    The band now enters a new era, under the leadership of the recently appointed band manager Graeme Tindall. Graeme is aware that Les is a hard act to follow, and said,
    “I would like to place on record the thanks of the Reg Vardy Band to Les for his hard work, stalwart support and loyalty as Band Manager when many others would and could have easily fallen by the wayside. I have total respect and I have big shoes to fill but will certainly do my best with the help and support of Les and a newly formed committee that have drive and passion to succeed. “
    Les remains an active member of the committee, handling contest registration and logistics, however all correspondence regarding the band should now be directed to Graeme Tindall, Band Manager, on 07815 185935, or by email graemetindall@me.com

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Graeme Tindall
    Reg Vardy Band
    Les Palmer
    manager of Reg Vardy Band
    support of Les
  3. bigcol

bigcol Member

Good luck to Reggie and the team - big shoes indeed to fill.