Referendum

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Bbmad, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Bbmad

Bbmad Active Member

Should Red October be allowed back on tmp?

yes or no

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Red October
    Referendum
    tmp
  3. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

No. I'd rather have another million threads about valve oil or mouthpieces. Even the inane word games and tripe spouted by Mike Lyons and 'wife divine' are preferable to the ranting of that loon.

4. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

Yes, would help tp balance out the self important 4rseholes !

5. midlandman

midlandman Member

No
    no place for the offensive

6. John_D

John_D Member

he had an opinion on most things, but don't we all. Silly to ban people just because they have a different point of view to ourselves.

7. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

No. RO had his chance and made a mess of it, pity but that's the way it is. IMHO the mod's have made a fair decision and they shouldn't be questioned about it.

Maybe true, but he was banned for the damaging way in which he pursued and expressed his opinions rather than for them being different.

8. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

Opinion is one thing. naming people is quite different. This is not the place to just be plain offensive.

9. SwissTony

SwissTony New Member

Yes. It seems to be me that in my brief experience on this forum that people can have any view or opinion that they like; as long as it agrees with the moderators. So if you don't want to get kicked off you have to have passive conversations about valves and mouthpieces until you are numb.
    So to maybe just to keep life interesting maybe we should have people rocking the apple cart, and asking tricky questions. Even if it isn't their place to do so.

10. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

in fairness RO was on the receiving end of an offensive fiancée.

11. SwissTony

SwissTony New Member

The trick is how you express your views.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Red October
    Referendum
    tmp
  13. SwissTony

SwissTony New Member

14. GJG

GJG Well-Known Member

Odds on SwissTony being RO in disguise ... ? Shame that tMP member of bygone days who used to do all the pre-contest betting stuff but whose name I can't remember isn't still around ...

15. SwissTony

SwissTony New Member

Ha Ha! What odds will you give me on that? :)

16. Bbmad

Bbmad Active Member

At present people that stated no, 3, people that have stated yes, 2.

Exciting days indeed

17. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

RO must be feeling very unappreciated; there have been over four hundred views of this thread but just two votes in favour of James. Bbmad is likely to be James in disguise so perhaps his vote should be set aside leaving just one in James's favour.

James, why can't you: accept that you were out of order, dispense with your several puppet identities , say sorry to the moderators and somehow return under your own full name and band with more tempered comments?

18. Bbmad

Bbmad Active Member

No actually placed my vote yet.............

19. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

Well spotted, but Swiss Tony has and that's just another puppet identity ;) .

20. Bbmad

Bbmad Active Member

the plot thickens

21. SwissTony

SwissTony New Member

Hello, for the record, I have spent a little while deciding if I should reply. But then I thought, no this is ridiculous! My name is Anthony, I am a bit annoyed that I have to release part of my identify where you get to hide behind your wildly descriptive username. I have followed this and RO whilst waiting to be authorised which I have to say took a while. However I find it hilarious that at the first available half, in fact not even half opportunity to smell a conspiracy then that is what the truth must be. All common sense is exorcised. Never mind eh. Nice to meet you all. Speak to you soon, the "Puppet" ;)

22. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

I think some people on here are hard up for something real to happen in their lives. Get off the computer for 10 minutes and start living. I have never seen such a ridiculous Thread over a legitimate action by a Moderator. Try and find something real to talk or write about.