Redbridge Brass (L&SC Champ) Player Vacancy

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by MajorMorgan, Nov 7, 2007.

1. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

PLEASE SEE LATEST POSTS FOR UP TO DATE VACANCIES

Redbridge Brass (L&SC Championship section) currently have three vacancies.

- Soprano
    - 2nd Euphonium
    - Cornet (back row)
    We also have a temporary vacancy for a Solo Baritone player for the forthcoming National Mineworkers Open Brass Band Festival on 19th and 20th Jan 2008 held at Butlins, Skegness.

To apply please contact Tim Morgan on: 07882 647241.

Please note that all contact will be handled in the strictest confidence.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    L&SC Champ) Player Vacancy
    L&SC Championship
    Solo Baritone
    Euphonium- Cornet
    Redbridge Brass
  3. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

Redbridge Brass are pleased to announce that they have filled the 2nd euphonium vacancy. The short-term vacancy for 1st baritone (Butlins) has also been filled.

The band now has a vacancy for a first class solo Eb bass player.

To apply please contact Tim Morgan on: 07882 647241.

4. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

Following the area contest on Sun 16 March, there will be 3 vacancies at Redbridge.

-Back row cornet
    -1st baritone
    -Principal Eb bass

To apply, please phone 07882 647241 or send me a PM.

5. sophunk

sophunk Member

Hi Tim

Is the sop seat filled now then? Due to circumstances beyond my control I was unable to come before the areas but am still interested if the seat is vacant after the area. It has been difficult in juggling a new job and hiccups with my accomodation but am settled now and keen to settle in a new band.If not please let me know and I will continue my search

Many Thanks

Iain

6. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

Resident MD vacancy

Following the band's Area win, Redbridge Brass would like to appoint a first class resident Musical Director. The band has three major national contests in the coming months and the successful applicant will play a role in preparing the band for these contests as well as conducting the band in its forthcoming concerts.

For a full list of engagements, please see the band's website: www.redbridgebrass.co.uk

To apply please ring Tim Morgan on 07882 647241 or send a pm. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.

7. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

2nd baritone vacancy

Following the National Finals on 11 October, Redbridge Brass (L&SC Championship section) will have a vacancy for a 2nd baritone player.

The band rehearses Sunday evenings (7-9pm) and Tuesday evenings (8-10pm) in Chipping Ongar, Essex. For a full list of engagements, please see the band's website: www.redbridgebrass.co.uk

To apply, please contact the band phone on 07882 647241, or send me a pm.

8. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

Cornet vacancies

Following the English Nationals on 27 June, Redbridge Brass (L&SC area champions 2002-2005, 2007-2009, Butlins Mineworkers Champions 2009) will have vacancies for two first class cornet players (positions within the section to be negotiated).

The band rehearses Sunday evenings (6-8pm) and Tuesday evenings (8-10pm) in Chipping Ongar, Essex. For a full list of engagements, including the National Finals at the Royal Albert all on 17 October, please see the band's website: www.redbridgebrass.co.uk

To apply, please contact the band phone on 07882 647241, or send me a pm.

9. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

Cornet vacancy

Regarding our last post, there is now one cornet vacancy.

10. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

Redbridge Brass (L&SC champion band) has an immediate vacancy for a first class 2nd euphonium player.

The band rehearses Sunday evenings (6-8pm) and Tuesday evenings (8-10pm) in Chipping Ongar, Essex. For a full list of our busy contest and concert schedule, please see the band's website: www.redbridgebrass.co.uk

To apply, please call me on 07917 134907, or send me a pm.

11. MajorMorgan

MajorMorgan Member

Back Row Cornet

Redbridge Brass (L&SC champion band) has an immediate vacancy for a first class back row cornet player (position to be negotiated).

The band rehearses Monday and Tuesday evenings (8-10pm) in Chipping Ongar, Essex. For a full list of our busy contest and concert schedule, please see the band's website: www.redbridgebrass.co.uk

To apply, please call me on 07917 134907, or send me a pm.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    L&SC Champ) Player Vacancy
    L&SC Championship
    Solo Baritone
    Euphonium- Cornet
    Redbridge Brass