Recruitment Corner

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by musicmaker, Feb 3, 2006.

1. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

What is the chances of splitting the Recruitment Corner in two. One for players? One for conductors??

This helping both sets of people of searching for what they won’t.

Lee

2. flower girl

flower girl Member

i think thats a great idea

3. tubaloopy

tubaloopy Member

?????

4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

That could work. It might also be an idea to split it into players looking for bands, and to bands looking for players.... I think that would make the recruitment section more managable overall. If you are being really picky, it could be further split into region, but that prolly isn't necessary.

5. flower girl

flower girl Member

I think this could really help. i was looking for cornet vacancies in yorkshire n had to check all cornet vacancies, so i think splitting it into regions could be a good idea

6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I don't think that would be necessary. If the person posting the thread was to include the info (eg Cornet required, 1st section, Yorkshire) in the thread title, then a person looking could find the relevant advert for them by using the search option.

7. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Just tried it and it works fine. Use the advanced search option and you can find threads in recruitment for whatever you need, saves the mods having to make umpteen different sections

8. i think splittin it up into sections wouldnt be a bad thing.

bandspeople could find what they wanna find specifically, and quickly, without any fuss or mix up.

good idea!

gets my vote anyway!