Recruitment corner could be clearer?

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by sevenhelz, May 15, 2007.

1. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

Speaking as someone who has very little knowledge of geography, I'd love to see the recruitment corner separated into regions. It would help sooo much!
    Thankee kindly.
    x

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    someone
    Thankee kindly.x
    geography
    knowledge
    Recruitment corner
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Good point - and one which we've considered in the past. However, very few people acrually post acording to our guidelines for that particular area, in which we ask each thread to be titled in the following format:

Name of band, Region, Section, vacancy/vacancies

This would then make it much easier for individuals to search for vacancies - either by band, region, section or instrument - by using the 'search thread titles only' option.

There is a reason why we take the time to develop these guidelines, and while they may not be ideal (we have to deal with the confines of a forum structure), at least if everyone were to follow them, then it'd be much easier for people to find a suitable vacancy and also much easier for bands to keep track of the vacancies they've posted and any replies they may have received.

In fact, we've recieved a number of comments that it's a lot easier to keep track of said vacancies on tMP than it is on other sites (sites which do not offer this as a free service, remember!)

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  4. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

I appreciate that those guidelines are good, but it's not me who writes misleading posts!
    Thanks anyway :)
    x

5. skweeky

skweeky Member

mds

still,think it would be good to have dif bit for players and MD's ??????????????????