Recordings of the national finals

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by flashbarry, Sep 27, 2005.

1. flashbarry

flashbarry Member

Hi All,

I beleive that the bands were recorded on Saturday and Sunday and had the option to buy the cd's of their performance. If this is true can anyone tell me who made the recordings as I would like to get hold a recording of A Mendip Celebration.

2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... I'm surprised that the organisors didn't offer you recordings of all the bands playing your work in your absence. It would be, at least, a good gesture from them for choosing it in the first place.
  3. Notebook

Notebook Member

The recordings were made by Dolce productions on behalf of Doyen who were in Switzerland and Norway over the weekend. I suggest you contact Nick or Alison Childs.
  4. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

Or, you could visit their website at

5. Steve

Steve Active Member

Any thought on the premier recording of your march yet Darrol?
  6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

What march?
  7. Steve

Steve Active Member

Whit Friday Marches - Delph Highlights 2005

Track 5. The Mouthpiece, The, conductor Roger Thorne, Darrol Barry, 4.49

^ That One
  8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

That's tMP's...:) you can also purchase the score from Thornes Music - our sole distributor of theMouthPiece. All proceeds help keep your fav brass discussion forum allive... :)

I am currently working on getting a band to make a profesisonal recording of our tMP march, hopefully will have more information for you soon.
  9. flashbarry

flashbarry Member

Sorry not heard the Whit Friday cd yet, my father in law bought it for us last weekend at the Open, will have to be patient...

Thanks for all your help, we will get in touch with Dolce Productions.
  10. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Im trying to get in touch with them too cos our band secretary didnt order the cd's. Not having much luck though :(