Recording of Music for the Common Man

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by ABERDEEN LOON, Apr 29, 2008.

1. ABERDEEN LOON

ABERDEEN LOON Member

I am trying to find a copy of Music for the common man. It was used as the 1st section test piece for the regionals in 2000. Unfortunately I lost the cd ages ago and was looking for another copy. I have looked for it on the web, but it seems to be out of stock. Does anyone out there either know where I can get a hold of it or are you willing to part with your own copy?

Thanks

Andrew

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Recording
    Music for the Common Man
    Music
    man
    1st section test piece
  3. Veri

Veri Member

I've been trying to get this too for ages. I wonder if World of Brass might put all the previous Regionals cds on World of Brass tunes???

4. Ipswich trom

Ipswich trom Member

I've got a recording of my band playing it at the 2000 regionals lol!

5. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

We did try but found that there was an error on track 7 which just happens to be Music for the Common Man!

Once we locate a 'good' copy, we'll add it to the site.

6. ABERDEEN LOON

ABERDEEN LOON Member

That would be fantastic!

Thanks. I will keep my eyes on the site. I also only have a copy of my own band at the time playing it. We did win on the day, but I would rather have a copy without the mistakes!:redface:

7. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Member

slightly aside from the music for the common man but a question aimed for WoB.

Is the nationals 07 cd going on the site as i would like to download one or two of the recordings!? Particuly Grimey's performance?

Cheers

8. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

Yes it will be going on soon, hopefully this weekend.